You are purchasing Sapim’s Excellent 7075 Alloy Nipple.
Silver Alloy Sapim Polyax Nipples, Aluminum is the material of choice for higher performance. For this purpose, Sapim has chosen the highest aluminum grade possible (7075 T6) for this sort of usage. It combines light weight, strength and corrosion resistance. The anodized surface treatment provides various color possibilities.
Furthermore, Sapim ensures that aluminum nipples receive a special coating that reduce the friction. The Sapim coating is a unique process that applies on the thread and the nipple surface. Friction between both spoke and nipple and rim and nipple are significantly reduced.
Coating also seals the surface reducing corrosion:
- Silent, effective truing with no more squeaks
- Virtually torsion free spokes
- High tension wheels without problems
- No over tight nipples on spoke threads
- No more oily and dirty wheels
- Just efficient dry working and clean hands
- No unnecessary cleaning
- Wheels are easier to true
Weight: 12g for 30.
View the full range of Sapim Nipples here.
See our terms and conditions here.