You are viewing the Dynaplug Tubeless Puncture Repair Tool.
- The Micro Pro is the classic Dynaplug tool; super compact, weatherproof and beautifully machined. There when you need it, hassle free when you don’t
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there! Add as many plugs as needed, folding each tail against the tyre as you insert plugs
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- The Micro Pro is a perfectly machined, waterproof 6061 aluminum capsule that contains everything you need for a big day out, including multiple pre-loaded Dynaplug insertion tubes, an air stopper tool for helping to prep the hole for insertion and a micro knife for cutting the plug tail
- Despite all this, the Micro Pro capsule is only a tiny 57 mm long and weighs in at just 45 grams, making it easy to carry in jersey pockets, seat packs or indeed pretty much anywhere
- Kit includes the tool, 2 x stainless steel insertion tubes, 5 x soft nose standard plugs, 1 x micro knife, 1 x air stopper and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tube for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
View our full range of tools here.