You are viewing the Dynaplug Puncture Repair tool Racer.
- As seen strapped to the frames of some of the world’s fastest EWS and XC rigs, the Racer is the speediest, lightest Dynaplug@tool and just what you want to have on hand when the clock is ticking and the podium beckons
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride
- When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool, depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and go, go, GO!
- The double-ended racer holds two preloaded insertion tubes; one with a standard soft nose plug for standard holes and one with an extra-large Megaplug for fixing more serious tyre damage
- Each is covered by a waterproof CNC’d cap, so the plugs are kept ready to go at a moment’s notice, even after being strapped to your bike for months
- Weighs in at just 23 grams! so even the weeniest of weight weenies have no excuses. The 93 mm length is easy to store in a pocket or strapped to a frame for faster access
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- Kit includes the tool itself with both standard and megaplug stainless steel insertion tubes, 2 x Megaplugs and 3 x soft nose standard plugs
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
View our full range of tools here.