You are viewing the Dynaplug Ultralite Bicycle Edition tubeless puncture repair tool.
- The Carbon Ultralite is a light weight and great value tubeless repair kit, never leave home without it!
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool, depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the non-abrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there!
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- When not in use, the Ultralite is a pack-friendly 127 mm long and weighs just 34 grams, less than an energy gel
- Conveniently store 1 or more pre-loaded insertion tubes in the hollow grip handle
- Kit includes the durable glass-filled nylon tool, 4 x soft nose plugs, 1 stainless steel insertion tube and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tube for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
View our full range of tools here.
See our terms and conditions here.